1. Tough day for Offense. The Falcons’ offense battled throughout practice, as dropped passes, fumbles and miscommunication hampered the system throughout seven-on-seven and 11-on-11 drills. Growing pains may be expected, though, so one frustrating day isn’t likely to trigger sensors.
2. Steps Up of Terron Ward: Even though the offense in general worked out poorly, Terron Ward - an undrafted running out of Oregon State - ongoing to create noise. By exhibiting strong hands and running with energy, the 23-year-old has proven he could be a versatile resource as needed.
3. No Depth Chart For The Time Being: The Falcons don't have any official depth chart at this time, and before the regular season approaches, that won’t change. This provides the training staff an opportunity to combine gamers on several models to determine where everybody fits best.
4. Nate Stupar Centered on Future: Nate Stupar gained a roster place this past year by supplying value on special teams, however, the former Jaguar doesn’t think that success can help him continuing to move forward.
5. Injuries Update: Cliff Matthews, Coleman, and Brooks Reed extended using the team but didn't put on pads or take part in regular drills. Justin Durant came back towards the area following a brief absence earlier within the week. Undrafted rookie Beau Gardner hurt his knee throughout practice and it is being examined this mid-day.