We provide you the listing of 10 things you need to know before training camp starts on August. 1.
1. NaVorro Bowman has returned. The 3-time All-Professional and 2-time Professional Bowler came back towards the field this off season after missing all 2014 by having an ACL tear in the left knee.
2. Colin Kaepernick immediately places in work once the off season started. Kaepernick selected the mind of Super Bowl MVP quarterback Kurt Warner before getting involved in San Francisco's nine-week off season program.
3. Geep Chryst and Eric Mangini would be the top coaches on Tomsula's first staff. Chryst may lead the offensive side of the ball.
4. Aldon Smith is encouraged for a big year. After serving a game in 2014, Smith has vowed to recover inside a major means by his fifth season within the San Francisco Bay Area. Smith continues to develop his relationship with soon-to-be Hall of Fame defensive finish Charles Haley.
5. Torrey Smith could possibly get open deep. Torrey Smith left the Baltimore Ravens and contracted a 5-year deal to improve his new team's vertical passing attack.
6. Carlos Hyde leads a committee to exchange Frank Gore. It is not an easy job to exchange the franchise's all-time top rusher or touchdown scorer for that matter.
7. Padded practice and 1-on-1 battles would be the bee's knees.
8. Arik Armstead and Darnell Dockett can make practice debuts. Armstead is going to be competing inside a crowded defensive position group, one which includes Dockett, a totally free-agent addition who spent 11 seasons in Arizona.
9. Fundamental essentials players who'll step-up for four retiring players. Patrick Willis, Chris Borland, Justin Smith and Anthony Davis all proclaimed retirements.
10. Andy Lee has gone out; Bradley Pinion is within. The special team’s models are experiencing a face lift for the reason that a rookie will handle the punting responsibilities the very first time since 2004.